Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Husband B-Day Today

Yes today is My husband B-Day and yes i am exhaustic....But I will still sit here and share with you , what I've had to make for his B-Day, as His wish:
Soto  Ayam, Pineapple upside down cake. snowing black forrest cake, Buffalo grill chicken wing, BBQ pork and chicken, Indonesian sambal Soto, Creamy blue chesse dipping....all you can think of.
Yes it's a long day, but since I am enjoying cooking i am not complaining.
I have done it with love and there it this you will find out the recipe as I show you the picture first for now...I hope You ' all understand that my finger and my eyes almost giving up ...Mean i am really tired and sleepy.
Oh Wait the minutes I think I post the pineapple upside sown already.
But I promise you as soon as I wake up tomorrow I will finish writing and sharing my recipe B-day with you all.
For now Good night everyone and have good night....ZZzzzzzzzzzz





No comments:

Post a Comment